The 2022 UK Championship Snooker tournament is scheduled to begin Tuesday, November 8 and run through Sunday, November 20 at the York Barbican in York, England and the event will be the first of the Triple Crown Series season in 2022-23. 카지노사이트
In the United Kingdom, the UK Championship will be televised on the BBC and Eurosport and the sponsorship rights are with British online Automobile retailer Cazoo, so this famous Snooker tournament is officially called the 2022 Cazoo UK Championship.
In the 2021 UK Championship, Zhao Xintong of China beat Luca Brecel of Belgium, 10-5, and this year the format has been changed to be like the World Snooker Championship where 16 players, including the defending champion, are seeded through the Final venue.
2022 UK Championship November 8-20 in York, England
Qualifying for the 2022 Cazoo UK Championship will be held immediately before the televised stages of the Tournament get underway at the York Barbican, an indoor venue which held the tourney from 2001 to 2006 and then again from 2011 to present date.
The total Prize Money in the 2022 Cazoo UK Championship is £1,205,000 ($1,449,553.55 USD, $1,877,439.40 CAD) with the Tournament winner receiving £250,000 ($300,737.25 USD, $389,462.26 CAD) for his efforts as well as the coveted UK Championship Trophy.
The last three winners of the UK Championship have all come from outside of the UK: Zhao Xintong from China (2021), Neil Robertson from Down Under and Australia (20220), and Ding Junhui, also from China (2019), so remember that when betting.
We will look at the Futures (Outright winners) for that 2022 World Championship next here at GamblingSites.org and have already looked at that aforementioned 2023 Master World Snooker Tour set for early 2023 also in Jolly Old England where Snooker is big.
Courtesy of esteemed online sportsbook BetUS, here are the current Futures odds to win the World Snooker Tour’s 2022 UK Championship—established in 1977—which sees three different players as the current betting co-Favorites at +450 (9/2 fractional) odds.
Ronnie O’Sullivan, Neil Robertson, and 2023 Master favorite Englishman Judd Trump are all currently at +450 four months out from the UK Championship, while last year’s champion Zhao Xintong is priced at 16/1 odds while runner-up Brecel is a longshot 40/1.
2022 UK Championship Futures Winner Odds
- Ronnie O’ Sullivan +450
- Neil Robertson +450
- Judd Trump +450
- Mark Selby +750
- John Higgins +1000
- Kyren Wilson +1600
- Zhao Xintong +1600
- Yan Bingtao +1800
- Ding Junhui +2000
- Mark Williams +2000
- Mark Allen +2500
- Stuart Bingham +3000
- Barry Hawkins +3000
- Luca Brecel +4000
- Jack Lisowksi +4000 바카라사이트
- David Gilbert +4000
- Ricky Walden +5000
- Ali Carter +6500
- Anthony McGill +6500
- Stephen Maguire +6500
- Zho Yuelong +8000
- Hossein Vafael +10000
- Tom Ford +12000
UK Championship Last 20 Winners
- 2021—Zhao Xintong, China (defeated Luca Brecet, 10-5)
- 2020—Neil Robertson, Australia (defeated Judd Trump, 10-9)
- 2019—Ding Junhui, China (defeated Ronnie O’ Sullivan 10-7)
- 2018—Ronnie O’Sullivan, England (defeated Mark Allen, 10-8)
- 2017—Ronnie O’Sullivan (defeated Shaun Murphy, 10-5)
- 2016—Mark Selby, England (defeated Ronnie O’Sullivan, 10-7)
- 2015—Neil Robertson, England (defeated Liang Wecbo 10-5)
- 2014—Ronnie O’Sullivan (defeated Judd Trump, 10-9)
- 2013—Neil Robertson, England (defeated Mark Selby, 10-6)
- 2012—Mark Selby, England (defeated Shaun Murphy, 10-6)
- 2011—Judd Trump, England (defeated Mark Allen, 10-8)
- 2010—John Higgins, Scotland (defeated Mark Williams, 10-9)
- 2009—Ding Junhui, China (defeated John Higgins 10-8)
- 2008—Shaun Murphy, England (defeated Marco Fu, 10-9)
- 2007—Ronnie O’Sullivan (defeated Stephen Maguire, 10-2)
- 2006—Peter Ebdon, England (defeated Stephen Hendry, 10-6)
- 2005—Ding Junhui, China (defeated Steve Davis, 10-6)
- 2004—Stephen Maguire, England (defeated David Gray, 10-1)
- 2003—Matthew Stevens, Wales (defeated Stephen Hendry, 10-6)
- 2002—Mark Williams, Wales (defeated Ken Doherty, 10-9)
- 2001—Ronnie O’Sullivan, England (defeated Ken Doherty, 10-1)
- 2000—John Higgins, Scotland (defeated Mark Williams, 10-4)
2022 UK Championship Betting Field Is Wide Open
Historically, the Snooker player with the most UK Championship wins ever is England native Ronnie O’Sullivan, with 7 Championships in 8 UK Championship Final appearances. Englishman Steve Davis (6), and Scotsman Stephen Hendry (5) follow O’Sullivan.
Scotsman John Higgins (10/1 to win 2022 UK Championship, BetUS), China’s Ding Junhui (20/1), and Aussie Neil Robetson (+450), all have 3 UK Championship titles with all three still playing on the World Snooker Tour and will be looking to evolve their reputations.
Welshman Mark Williams (20/1 to win the 2022 UK Championship), Englishman Mark Selby (+750), and retired Welshman Doug Mountjoy all have 2 UK Championship crowns. Davis and Hendry have made it to the most UK Championship Finals, both with 10 times.
So can England win the UK Championship back in 2023 after three straight years of foreign domination? Seven-time UK Championship winner O’Sullivan (+450). Neil Robertson (+450), 2018 Masters champion Selby (7/1) all give the Queen some Hope.
China also has two other pretty good players worth consideration in Yan Bingtao (18/1 to win 2022 UK Championship), and Ding Junhui (20/1), and Belgian and last year’s runner up here, longshot Luca Brecel, can’t be overlooked and is currently priced at 40/1 at BetUS.
Currently underway on the 2022 World Snooker Tour schedule is the BetVictor League 2 from Leicester, England this week from Tuesday, July 4 through Friday, July 15, with 128 competitors and 4 Blocks of play (June 28-July 1), (July 4-7), (July 11-14) to start with.
Then on Monday, July 18, 2 Groups will compete in the BetVictor Snooker Championship league until one Group ultimately prevails. UK championship co-favorite O’Sullivan is the current #1 in the WST rankings, followed by Trump, Selby, Robertson and John Higgins.온라인카지노